Alien Hominid UFO Trainer Alien Hominid UFO Trainer

Way too hard

At one point rocks come from all places and you cant avoid them, make it easier and make your own drawings!

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

cool

i got YES/YES/A/A+
i played multiplayer game too, its pretty good, even though it isnt done

Daytraders of the Dead Daytraders of the Dead

story mode

i won it yey, very good :DD

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Add on...

Ai's to help and multiplayer

Windows Doors Demo Windows Doors Demo

(Review about Beta)

That beta looks really good, The chat thing is reallly cool how he replies, Just make sure u can talk to more people on the messenger. And maybe add a little flash thing Where u can make really simple frame by frame flashes on the Windows. Maybe a music aswell?(Unless u alrady have tht but i didnt see it)
And its Looking really good, Keep it up

Archawn responds:

I'm going to include that as soon as I get the Runescape and Chatterbot things up again.

Hampster Invasion demo Hampster Invasion demo

Boring...

Games like this have been made like 1000 times and r boring now, make a new different idea

ThePVAGlue responds:

UUhhh...thanks?

You know, the point of writing a review is to give constructive criticism. So, ok fair enough it probably has been made 1000 or more times but I am just starting. Aren't I allowed to start with something everyone has done before? Isn't that why there are so many?

Just like your early games "Where's Sticky?" my first game is lame and there are plenty more like them.

But thanks anyway for the (un)constructive criticism

AAAAHHHH!! theres a wasp AAAAHHHH!! theres a wasp

Cool

Possible improvement is make it so when u click u sting him

Fun N Fruits Fun N Fruits

You Submitted this a bit ago

you submitted this today and it was blammed SO DONT POST IT AGAIN WITHOUT CHANGING ITS AGAINST THE RULES

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

Quite Cool

I thought it was quit good... i got the Worthy Mod thingy :3 XD. Nice game i liked it ill give you a 9 out of 10....5 out of 5

Sispri responds:

Nice, thanks for the review.

Chrisdoll Chrisdoll

Much better than most

Much better than most first tries on dress up games- normaly they are all badly drawn and dont fit the person but urs does work so ill give u an 8 XD

Chzz responds: